Adobe Technical Communication Suite is an application software package produced by Adobe company for technical communicators, help file authors, instructional designers and e-Learning content developers. It is used by more than 20 thousand companies and more than 60 thousand users worldwide.
Adobe Technical Communication Suite allows users to edit, manage and publish information of a wide range of content from technical documentation to knowledge bases, online help systems and e-Learning content.
Adobe Technical Communication Suite offers you 5 different applications to turn your content into extraordinary experiences:
- With Adobe FrameMaker, you can create all your long and complex technical documents in print format, XML-based or not.
- With Adobe RoboHelp, you can create all your long and complex technical and professional content in XHTML format and present it to your users in knowledge base (knowledge bank) or online help formats.
- With Adobe Captivate, you can create responsive e-Learning content (lessons, tests, etc.) – on technical and professional topics – and output them in different formats.
- With Adobe Acrobat DC, collaborate in real time with shared PDF reviews.
- With Adobe Presenter, you can create slide-based e-Learning content – on technical and professional topics – while taking advantage of all the powerful features of Microsoft PowerPoint.
ADOBE TS APPLICATIONS
Adobe FrameMaker is a very powerful word processing application for creating and editing long and complex documents, including structured documents. It enables technical writers and technical communicators to create both standards- and translation-compliant documents for products developed in the aerospace, aerospace, defense, pharmaceutical, and similar large-scale industries.
Adobe FrameMaker should not be confused with Adobe InDesign. It is mainly used to create and edit technical and professional documents in international standards such as S1000D and S2000M. It also has the necessary tools to create structured documents based on XML and DITA.
Adobe RoboHelp is an XHTML editor originally developed as a help files creation (HAT) tool for Windows. The application, now available in a macOS version, is used to create knowledge bases and online help systems. It is also used to create micro-content to feed chatbots, featured snippets in search results, and more.
Print projects created with Adobe FrameMaker can be converted into Adobe RoboHelp projects, and web projects created with Adobe RoboHelp can be converted into Adobe FrameMaker projects without loss.
Adobe Captivate is an eLearning content creation application. It allows creating slide-based lectures, quizzes and surveys, video demos, interactive software simulations, video-based dialogue simulations, virtual reality projects and many more.
Adobe Captivate is an application that does not require technical knowledge, it provides great convenience and speed in preparing screen trainings of many corporate software from enterprise resource planning software to banking software.
Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat is the name of a family of products that includes applications and web services.
Adobe Acrobat DC, a member of this family, is a licensed application for managing and editing PDF documents. It also allows converting documents from different formats to PDF and from PDF to different formats. It has optical character recognition (OCR) in scanned documents and many more advanced features.
Adobe Presenter is an slide-based eLearning content creation application that enables slide-based course content creation.
Adobe Presenter works as a Microsoft PowerPoint add-in and allows creating lessons and quizzes using all the advanced features of PowerPoint.