Adobe Technical Communication Suite is an application software package produced by Adobe company for technical communicators, help file authors, instructional designers and e-Learning content developers. It is used by more than 20 thousand companies and more than 60 thousand users worldwide.
Adobe Technical Communication Suite allows users to edit, manage and publish information of a wide range of content from technical documentation to knowledge bases, online help systems and e-Learning content.
Adobe Technical Communication Suite offers you 5 different applications to turn your content into extraordinary experiences:
- With Adobe FrameMaker, you can create all your long and complex technical documents in print format, XML-based or not.
- With Adobe RoboHelp, you can create all your long and complex technical and professional content in XHTML format and present it to your users in knowledge base (knowledge bank) or online help formats.
- With Adobe Captivate, you can create responsive e-Learning content (lessons, tests, etc.) – on technical and professional topics – and output them in different formats.
- With Adobe Acrobat DC, collaborate in real time with shared PDF reviews.
- With Adobe Presenter, you can create slide-based e-Learning content – on technical and professional topics – while taking advantage of all the powerful features of Microsoft PowerPoint.